Simply put, I've traveled a lot. I created the nine P's of Marketing and thought I'd share five great travel tips.
- I'm mixed about bulkhead seats. They are good to get but some are better than others. And they can be colder and hotter than the rest of the plane. But you get more legroom, for sure
- Call your cellphone or smart phone provider and ask about pricing and recommendations. Different answers for different countries.
- Clothing. Use the layering concept. You can always put things on and pull them off depending on the temperature and weather.
- We love OAT and Overseas Adventure Tours, but we did have a fellow traveler who was always in front and was a "better door, than a window." Be courteous to your fellow travelers,; you'll be with them for days if your on a tour.
- Photography. It's the best time to shoot in the early morning and late afternoon. I take a photo at the start of the day which signifies or identifies the day and place.
- I use a series of quotes in class about meeting people. One of them is "Get out and meet someone." Share experiences.
Or for more fun, marketing strategies/tactics and facts: Go to Marketing Trivia with 40+ stimulating questions and answers at Londre Marketing Consultants, LLC.