How much are they? Well, not much has changed in cost from last year. The TV spoits are being sold by CBS for $183,333 a second or $5.5 Million, and that doesn't include creative, casting and production.
Super Bowl LV on CBS. February 7, 2021
With the Covid-19 pandemic, there may or may not be a Super Bowl LV on February 7, 2021.
TV spots fall under advertising which in under "Promotion:"
I teach and consult that there are eight (8) major, strategic components or communication elements which are personal and non-personal communication activities, under "Promotion."
The activities that communicate the merits of the overall product include:
- Personal Selling/ Sales Force: Sales persons. Your sales force.
- Helpful consulting tip or hint: Listen more than you talk. People who listen more, learn more, plus this time helps you position your service/product/solution or offering, by understanding their needs and wants.
- Advertising is paid media. There's an expression "It is only creative if the product or service sells." I wanted to add "It is only good media spending if it sells."
- Sales Promotion
- Collateral Materials
- Direct Marketing (also referred to as Action or Direct Response Advertising)
- Interactive/Internet/Web, Digital Media, Social Media:
- Events and Experiences
- Public Relations/PR
Specifically you will find them detailed at 9P’s/Nine P’s.
Or for more fun, marketing strategies/tactics and facts: Go to Marketing Trivia with 40+ stimulating questions and answers at Londre Marketing Consultants, LLC.