One spot in Super Bowl LVII is approximately $7.5 Million or $250K per second without celebrity or production costs added in. And usually advertisers do not or are not allowed to buy one spot. There needs to be a commitment of $15 Million in media spending.
How big is the audience. Around 100K.
How about attendance at the game? About 70K.
The numbers of the actual Super Bowl attendance has many different stories, especially when an average ticket costs about $8,000.
Yes, paid for a ticket. Obviously many companies are entertaining their clients. An expensive business meeting. .
What Was The Attendance At The First Super Bowl, in 1967?
First one was called and promoted the NFL/AFL Championship game and not Super Bowl I: 61,946
It was January 15, 1967 when the NFL's Green Bay Packers defeated the AFL's Kansas City Chiefs.
The Coliseum, which opened in 1923, was also the site of Super Bowl VII.
This year's Super Bowl brought a capacity crowd of more than 70,048 to SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Any unique attendance trivial?
- Yes, in 2021 when the Super Bowl was played in front of a crowd of just 25,000 fans. 30K were cardboard cutouts.
Need sales? Need more insights into true Marketing and advertising practices and practical examples? Including smart Marketing trivia? Visit right here.
I am an experienced, senior Forensic Marketing Expert, Advertising expert, Advertising/Marketing consultant with Londre Marketing Consultants, LLC.
The Nine P's/9P's of Marketing help identify marketing problems in a number of strategic areas and help develop profitable marketing’s objectives, strategies, tactics and solutions. The 9P's are insightful. The nine P's were created for the digital age.
In the study and practice of Marketing, brand, advertising and marketing managers develop plans, strategies and tactics. The Nine P’s include these important concepts, practices and components:
- People (Segmentation and Targeting)
- In my 9P's, I stress that firms need to look and analyze potential, new, existing and repeat customers and users.
- Product and Services
- Place (Distribution)
- Price or Pricing
- There are eight (8) major, strategic components or communication elements which are personal and non-personal communication activities.
- The activities that communicate the merits of the overall product include:
- Personal Selling/ Sales Force: Sales persons
- Listen more than you talk. People who listen more, learn more, plus helps you position your service/product/solution or offering.
- Advertising: You may not know that Google, Facebook and Amazon attract 46 cents of every dollar spent by advertisers. Think about this expression "It is only creative if the product or service sells." I wanted to add "It is only good media spending if it sells."
- Sales Promotion
- Collateral Materials
- Direct Marketing (also referred to as Action or Direct Response Advertising)
- Interactive/Internet/Web, Digital Media, Social Media:
- Events and Experiences
- Public Relations/PR
- With inflation at increasing higher levels, we are seeing brick and mortar retailers needing physical traffic to survive. Gas prices at record levels are keeping customers from driving more. One stop shopping is more important than ever.
- The act or acts of strategically presenting any of the different 9P’s© and/or components to your customers, suppliers, wholesalers, retailers, sales force, marketing intermediaries, clients, employees, partners, and/or others.
Presentation aspects may be signs, symbols or images that represent something; a descriptive or persuasive account (as a sales person of the product or service). Something set forth for the attention of mind of your targets ("People") and media audiences.
Or for more fun, marketing strategies/tactics and facts: Go to Marketing Trivia with 54 stimulating questions and answers at Londre Marketing Consultants, LLC.