Pent-up demand? Celebrate?
To your insights, I’d add this week-long November promotion for YouTube and others under “Products,” “Partners,“ “Place,” “Presentation” and more, under my 9P’s of marketing to the mix.
Blending YouTube and the shopping of products for the holidays, featuring Walmart, Verizon and Samsung. It’s about holiday shopping and promotion.
What? A week-long live shopping event starting November 15th.
YouTube has named it “The Holiday Stream and Shop,” where YouTube viewers will see new products promoted and see and hear limited-time offers, too. Add "Price" in the 9P's
The Nine P's/9P's of Marketing help identify marketing problems in a number of strategic areas and help develop profitable marketing’s objectives, strategies, tactics and solutions. The 9P's are insightful. They were created for the digital age.
I consult and teach using these Marketing concepts and practices of the Nine P's/9P's of Marketing.
In the study and practice of Marketing, brand, advertising and marketing managers develop plans, strategies and tactics. The Nine P’s include these important concepts, practices and components:
- People (Segmentation and Targeting)
- In my 9P's, I stress that firms need to look and analyze potential, new, existing and repeat customers and users.
- Product and Services
- Place (Distribution)
- There are eight (8) major, strategic components or communication elements which are personal and non-personal communication activities.
- The activities that communicate the merits of the overall product include:
- Personal Selling/ Sales Force: Sales persons
- Listen more than you talk. People who listen more, learn more, plus helps you position your service/product/solution or offering.
- Advertising: There's an expression "It is only creative if the product or service sells." I wanted to add "It is only good media spending if it sells."
- Sales Promotion
- Collateral Materials
- Direct Marketing (also referred to as Action or Direct Response Advertising)
- Interactive/Internet/Web, Digital Media, Social Media:
- Events and Experiences:
- Interacting with the brand. An experience can be much more impactful than an exposure or an impression. Events, promotions, pop-ups, one on one, influencer marketing, and/or face-to-face engagements are delivering consumers to encounter, “experience,” and interact with the product or the service, usually prior to buying.
- Also known as “experiential promotion and/or marketing.”
- Public Relations/PR
Or for more fun, marketing strategies/tactics and facts: Go to Marketing Trivia with 54 stimulating questions and answers at Londre Marketing Consultants, LLC.