Movies are expensive to promote and there's plenty of problems with the upcoming "Emancipation."
Apple TV+ has its hands-pulled and tied. You can't slap people into the theatres. Or to watch a film starring Will Smith.
Here's the elephant in the room after the Academy Awards, and after Smith resigned from the Academy for face censorship, suspension or exclusion. And he was this year's Best Actor.
"Emancipation" was to be released later this year.
What to do?
What's the story? It's a action picture called “Emancipation,” from director Antoine Fuqua and starring Oscar-crowned best actor, Will Smith. The film tells the story of an enslaved person escaping a Louisiana plantation.
It's produced by Smith’s production company, Westbrook with Apple TV+.
What a mess.
You need the 9P's to figure out the problems and opportunities. Next steps.
Need sales? Need more insights into true Marketing and advertising practices and practical examples? Including smart Marketing trivia? Visit right here.
I am an experienced, senior Forensic Marketing Expert, Advertising expert, Advertising/Marketing consultant with Londre Marketing Consultants, LLC.
The Nine P's/9P's of Marketing help identify marketing problems in a number of strategic areas and help develop profitable marketing’s objectives, strategies, tactics and solutions. The 9P's are insightful. The nine P's were created for the digital age.
I consult and teach using these Marketing concepts and practices of the Nine P's/9P's of Marketing.
In the study and practice of Marketing, brand, advertising and marketing managers develop plans, strategies and tactics. The Nine P’s include these important concepts, practices and components:
- People (Segmentation and Targeting)
- In my 9P's, I stress that firms need to look and analyze potential, new, existing and repeat customers and users.
- Product and Services
- Place (Distribution)
- Price or Pricing
- There are eight (8) major, strategic components or communication elements which are personal and non-personal communication activities.
- The activities that communicate the merits of the overall product include:
- Personal Selling/ Sales Force: Sales persons
- Listen more than you talk. People who listen more, learn more, plus helps you position your service/product/solution or offering.
- Advertising: You may not know that Google, Facebook and Amazon attract 46 cents of every dollar spent by advertisers. Think about this expression "It is only creative if the product or service sells." I wanted to add "It is only good media spending if it sells."
- Sales Promotion
- Collateral Materials
- Direct Marketing (also referred to as Action or Direct Response Advertising)
- Interactive/Internet/Web, Digital Media, Social Media:
- Events and Experiences
- Public Relations/PR
- The act or acts of strategically presenting any of the different 9P’s© and/or components to your customers, suppliers, wholesalers, retailers, sales force, marketing intermediaries, clients, employees, partners, and/or others.
Presentation aspects may be signs, symbols or images that represent something; a descriptive or persuasive account (as a sales person of the product or service). Something set forth for the attention of mind of your targets ("People") and media audiences.
Or for more fun, marketing strategies/tactics and facts: Go to Marketing Trivia with 54 stimulating questions and answers at Londre Marketing Consultants, LLC.