It seems like a lot of drivers and deliveries out there.
We've got Shipt from Target, Fedex, DoorDash, Amazon, Uber, UPS and others.
We even have robots making deliveries.
We have busy roads and highways, and neighborhoods.
Well...It's now an interesting marketing case that Walmart or a Walmart branded service will be making deliveries for other retailers.
Walmart has its in-house delivery service, Spark Driver, also named Walmart GoLocal and these drivers or independent contractors will be making deliveries for other retailers.
Interesting. It's about that last mile.
More insights into true Marketing and advertising practices and examples? Including smart Marketing trivia? Visit right here.
I am a senior Forensic Marketing Expert, Advertising expert, Advertising/Marketing consultant with Londre Marketing Consultants, LLC.
The Nine P's/9P's of Marketing help identify marketing problems in a number of strategic areas and help develop profitable marketing’s objectives, strategies, tactics and solutions. The 9P's are insightful. They were created for the digital age.
I consult and teach using these Marketing concepts and practices of the Nine P's/9P's of Marketing.
In the study and practice of Marketing, brand, advertising and marketing managers develop plans, strategies and tactics. The Nine P’s include these important concepts, practices and components:
- People (Segmentation and Targeting)
- In my 9P's, I stress that firms need to look and analyze potential, new, existing and repeat customers and users.
- Product and Services
- Place (Distribution)
- There are eight (8) major, strategic components or communication elements which are personal and non-personal communication activities.
- The activities that communicate the merits of the overall product include:
- Personal Selling/ Sales Force: Sales persons
- Listen more than you talk. People who listen more, learn more, plus helps you position your service/product/solution or offering.
- Advertising: There's an expression "It is only creative if the product or service sells." I wanted to add "It is only good media spending if it sells."
- Sales Promotion
- Collateral Materials
- Direct Marketing (also referred to as Action or Direct Response Advertising)
- Interactive/Internet/Web, Digital Media, Social Media:
- Events and Experiences
- Public Relations/PR
Or for more fun, marketing strategies/tactics and facts: Go to Marketing Trivia with 54 stimulating questions and answers at Londre Marketing Consultants, LLC.