It does really help if you are a star.
College marketing is changing? For sure. Started this summer with NCAA's annuncements.
Earnings potential for the players? For some, huge.
It's about NIL (Name, Image and Likeness).
WME Sports signed returning UCLA’s basketball star, Johnny Juzang, who will have his own product line and licensing deals.
It’s about the NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association) allowing college athletes to sign endorsement deals.
Juzang’s got a deal, with the LA’s clothing company, Legends.
Juzang will be have a UCLA x Johnny Juzang licensing program. Also under “partners," in my 9P matrix, there are additional UCLA licensing partners.
More insights into true Marketing and advertising practices and examples? Including smart Marketing trivia? Visit right here.
I am a senior Forensic Marketing Expert, Advertising expert, Advertising/Marketing consultant with Londre Marketing Consultants, LLC.
The Nine P's/9P's of Marketing help identify marketing problems in a number of strategic areas and help develop profitable marketing’s objectives, strategies, tactics and solutions. The 9P's are insightful. They were created for the digital age.
In the study and practice of Marketing, brand, advertising and marketing managers develop plans, strategies and tactics. The Nine P’s include these important concepts, practices and components:
- People (Segmentation and Targeting)
- In my 9P's, I stress that firms need to look and analyze potential, new, existing and repeat customers and users.
- Product and Services
- Place (Distribution)
- There are eight (8) major, strategic components or communication elements which are personal and non-personal communication activities.
- The activities that communicate the merits of the overall product include:
- Personal Selling/ Sales Force: Sales persons
- Listen more than you talk. People who listen more, learn more, plus helps you position your service/product/solution or offering.
- Advertising: There's an expression "It is only creative if the product or service sells." I wanted to add "It is only good media spending if it sells."
- Sales Promotion
- Collateral Materials
- Direct Marketing (also referred to as Action or Direct Response Advertising)
- Interactive/Internet/Web, Digital Media, Social Media:
- Events and Experiences
- Public Relations/PR
Or for more fun, marketing strategies/tactics and facts: Go to Marketing Trivia with 54 stimulating questions and answers at Londre Marketing Consultants, LLC.